will be posting more information shortly.
the plan is for us to knit sox together while we watch the 2008 Olympics.
there will be prizes for completed pairs of human sox - some from my own (dr laura) stash of knitting books and knitting magazines - and some from Crystal Palace Yarns. Prizes will be awarded by random number drawings to the contestants in each category.
Here are the contests so far:
1. Long Jump: the loooooooongest pair of sox legs or feet.
2. The colors for the flag of the country where you reside. If you are living in a different country, you can also enter for the country of your primary citizenship.
3. China themed sock - suggested by Bianca B of Holland (and more details will come)
4. Tibet's colors: red, white, blue, green, yellow
5. Cycling - more details to come but likely
6. Water sports - blue
7. Any category knit with Crystal Palace Yarn
8. Original new design for any category knit with Crystal Palace yarn
email me drlauraAsirius@gmail.com with your name if you wish to join in!